Pick More Daisies | The Inspiration Initiative



WHEN an old lady turned eighty five, she was asked what she would do if she had her life to live over again.

"I'd make more mistakes next time," she said.

"I'd relax, I'd limber up. I would be sillier than I have been on this trip. I would take fewer things seriously. I would take more chances, climb more mountains and swim more rivers.

I'd eat more ice cream and less beans.

I would perhaps have more actual troubles, but I'd have fewer imaginary ones.

You see, I'm one of those people who live sensibly and sanely hour after hour, day after day. Oh, and I've had my moments, and if I were to do it all over again, I'd have more of them.

In fact, I'd try to have nothing else, just moments. One after another, instead of living so many years ahead of every day.

I've been one of those persons who never goes anywhere without a thermometer, a hot-water bottle, and a raincoat. If I were to do it all over again, I'd travel lighter than I have."

"If I had my life to live over, I would start barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall.

I would go to more dances. I would ride more merry-go-rounds and I would pick more daisies."



Share On Facebook Meow
fb

Popular posts from this blog

300 Ancient Jain Temples In Kumbhalgarh Fort : The Forgotten Treasures Of Jainism

The Jain Side Of Diwali Equation

Complete Jain Chalisa Collection